An Electronic toolbox with activities to facilitate learning.
Download the guides for activities as a pdf-file, which is linked in the subject
A01 Sustainability Profiler / pdf
▪ Make sustainable choices amongst non-trivial sustainability issues
▪ Understand the complexity of sustainability
▪ Relate the effects of different choices in your life on sustainability
A02 A Day without Electricity / pdf
▪ Get an insight into the life of poor people
▪ Organize the learning without electricity
▪ Organize leisure time without electricity
▪ Further develop one’s competences in problem-solving
A03 My way to a more sustainable future / pdf
▪ Get to know the different SDG
▪ Understand how an individual (consumer) can affect sustainalibity
▪ Understand how sustainability can be affected by companies and by a
▪ Understand how sustainability can be affected at local, national,
European and global levels
A05 Sustainable SHARK TANK / pdf
▪ Gain a critical perspective that contributes to sustainability
▪ Find creative solutions for environmental problems
▪ Develop sustainable entrepreneurial and business skills
▪ Develop presentation and argumentation skills
▪ Plan and conduct an elevator pitch of product
▪ Develop a sustainable business plan
▪ Develop marketing materials for a sustainable product/service
▪ Develop teamwork skills
▪ Develop problem solving skills
A06 Sustainable occupations news / A report about sustainability / pdf
▪ Search news, articles or facts
▪ Write a posting, an article, or statement about sustainability about your
▪ Use realiable sources
▪ Use some social media channel or website/blog
A07 Webpage of a company / pdf
▪ Giving the students the opportunity to investigate different approaches
▪ Learn how sustainability is considered in the student own field.
▪ Possibilities for students to find out the different ways companies are
dealing with sustainability.
A08 Ecological footprint / pdf
▪ Understand the meaning of the concept of the ecological footprint.
▪ Understand how her/his actions cause ecological consumption and
burden for the environment.
A09 Lifecycle analysis / pdf
▪ Define life cycle for a product (or service).
▪ Understand the various phases a product (or service) goes through and
how much they consume raw materials, energy or water.
▪ Understand the elements of circular economy and how the chosen
product (or service) can be reused, recycled or repaired.
A10 Making products lifecycle more sustainable / pdf
▪ Explain what a product’s lifecycle is
▪ Identify actions to make the product’s lifecycle more sustainable
Annex – Lifecycle of a cotton t-shirt
– Information for students and for teachers
A11 Lean ballpoint pen game (sustainability version) / pdf
▪ Discover all 5 basic principles of LEAN thinking and working. Especially
the process is important in this game
▪ Know how to consider sustainable aspects in the work
▪ Understand a more efficient company can contribute to a better
▪ Understand how a more efficient company can contribute to a better
Description of the game in a pdf-file
Description of the game on YouTube
A12 Waste analysis / pdf
▪ Identify wastes at work using the 8 wastes of Lean
▪ Relate the 8 wastes of Lean with environmental impacts
▪ Plan actions to reduce wastes and related environmental impacts
Annex – Waste analysis (editable)